Main Aspect of Job
Effectively support and educate both current and potential customers with technical expertise to better position Siemon enterprise, data centre and intelligent buildings, products and solutions for specification for ongoing generation of business opportunities.
Develop and provide professional pre and post sales technical support and training on the design and installation of Siemon Cabling solutions and programmes as well as current and future market drivers.
Provision of ongoing channel support and services to new channels across Africa, in support of the TSM Africa, to develop our business in the region.
Qualifications and Experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent technical qualification.
· Significant experience in a technical role in the structured cabling industry.
· In-depth knowledge of all aspects of structured cabling office and data centre design principles and installation practices.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Superior technical writing and verbal communications skills.
· Strong interpersonal, organisational and follow-up skills.
· Capable of creating and delivering effective sales presentations.
· Demonstrates ability to utilise PC and other tools to accomplish activities.
· Strong team player with the ability to work in a supporting role.
· Flexible attitude.
· Pragmatic approach towards problem-solving.
· Ability to interact with all levels of employees, internal departments and external contacts effectively.
· Current valid driving licence and ability to travel significantly as and when required, often at short notice.